The Most Powerful and Accurate Contract Analysis Software
Trusted by the world’s largest corporations and professional services firms.
How can Kira help you?
Law Firms and Professional Services
- Complete M&A due diligence contract review faster and more accurately
- Provide more extensive and comprehensive contract analysis
- Simplify creation of lease abstracts
- Advise on contract risk management and compliance
- Track deal points from prior deals
- Improve knowledge management with contract clause search
Corporate Legal Departments
- Populate contract management systems with extracted contract data
- Prepare for and respond rapidly to risk management and compliance requirements
- Conduct more thorough internal audits
- Do more due diligence in house
- Get a handle on contract obligation management during post-merger integration
Legal Service Providers and LPOs
- Deliver high volume contract data extraction services in 20–90% less time
- Manage compliance review and regulatory reporting projects across multiple sectors
- Provide more efficient managed services
- Support clients with high volume due diligence
- Help businesses manage their obligations during post-merger integration
Use our web-based platform, or install behind your firewall.
Customers consistently praise Kira's ease of use. Kira is powerful while remaining intuitive.
Built for teams
Work simultaneously with colleagues, manage workflows, and track progress in real time.
Why machine learning?
Kira is built on advanced state-of-the-art machine learning technology and delivers accurate results even on new and unknown agreements. Alternative technologies include “rules-based” A.I.s, and comparison-based approaches (some of which leverage a very different form of “machine learning”), both of which have been around for several decades. These legacy approaches require a human to predict the variability of the documents and write guidelines that help the machine identify particular clauses. They can work reasonably well if you are reviewing highly similar documents or for simple provisions (e.g., provisions like governing law). However, these older technologies have proven incapable of delivering consistent results over a highly varied set of documents, and seldom come anywhere close to the precision and recall standards set by Kira’s machine learning algorithms.
We take security seriously. Our security measures are similar or better than that of many secure online collaboration services.
- All of our server hosting facilities have: SOC 1 type I (SSAE 16 and ISAE 3402) and SOC 2 type I certifications; multiple backup protections; failsafe power management systems; 24x7x365 CCTV monitored security, perimeter fencing with automatic gates, interior and exterior hi-res cameras, biometric scanned entry; and advanced environment controls.
- All of our employees are bound by contractual confidentiality provisions that include protection of user information.
- Our system is architected for security (firewall protection, network restrictions, and VPN connections used).
- All data is stored on encrypted disks and all communications are secured using at least AES-128 encryption.